Wednesday, March 07, 2007

ello! hmm, tml getting results ler.. muz really thanks bryan n ahma for reminding me abt it. ><><>< but.. dun tink i wan ler.. hahax..

juz now bz doing my jewellery craft.. i carelessly droped the jewel. omg! it broke! gosh! such bad quality! wah! now i dunno where else to buy my stuff ler.. with such poor quality.. i cant possibly make things for my customer! wad if they droped it like i do?? gosh! haix.. howhow ler??? i dunno where else can buy from ler.. sigh.. smmore some gold chain are selling so ex per meter lar.. budden it changed colour after a few weeks! gosh! n think of it i bought several meters of it! wad a waste of money! sigh..

WOOHOOO.. I'M ALLOWED TO CONTINUE IN THIS COURSE!!! 3cheers for me!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home